Rejoice in the season.
Reconnect with those who matter most.
Now, more than ever, it’s time to get back to enjoying the simple pleasures of life and creating extra special moments with your loved ones that will last a lifetime. Whether your seeking relaxed time together at the pool, or an immersive holiday experience at one of Orlando’s magical theme parks, our Hilton resorts are ready to provide the perfect backdrop for your best holiday ever!
We are dedicated to creating a memorable getaway experience where you can feel socially connected, comfortably distanced, and confident that our team is doing everything they can to keep you safe.
And, to ensure your holidays are extra special, save up to 20% on holiday stays at each of our four Orlando resorts!
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Rates from $97 per night*
- A relaxing retreat within walking distance of Disney Springs dining and entertainment complex directly accessible by Pedestrian Skybridge
- Two large heated outdoor pools, kids splash pool and whirlpool spa
- Four dining options on-site including Benihana, Mainstreet Marketplace grab-and-go, Rum Largo Pool Bar & Grille and John T’s Lobby Bar
- Scheduled shuttle transportation to all four Disney Theme Parks
- Official Walt Disney World® hotel
Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Rates from $111 per night*
- Official Walt Disney World® hotel
- Walking distance to Disney Springs dining and entertainment complex via Pedestrian SkyBridge
- Float Lagoon Pool complex with Kid’s Splash Pad, Jacuzzi, private cabanas
- Casual dining on-site including Shades Pool Bar & Grille, Citrus 28 Grab and Go marketplace and Sunnies Lobby Bar
- Scheduled shuttle bus transportation to all four Disney Theme Parks
- Best views of Disney Springs from select guest rooms
- Rates from $161*
- A 26-acre resort with breathtaking outdoor amenities and an expansive design, conveniently located near Universal Orlando
- Expansive recreation complex featuring 2 pools, lazy river, water slide, Splash Zone and 24 luxurious cabanas
- Private quiet pool and pool deck with cabanas
- Complete lobby reimagination with a fresh, renewed ambiance
- Resort fitness center with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Family-friendly dining options including Tropics Pool Bar and David’s Club (a designated Ocean Friendly Restaurant)
- Proud Universal Hotel Partner and SeaWorld Hotel Partner
Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Rates from $143*
- A serene oasis surrounded by Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Disney Springs
- Your home for the holidays. Enjoy the magic of the season with festive holiday activities and specialty dining menus.
- 3-acre lazy river pool complex with waterslide and private cabanas
- Newly renovated guest rooms
- World-class recreation experiences including championship golf and spa
- Family-friendly dining experiences including La Luce (Rated Top 5 in Orlando on TripAdvisor)
- Luxury motorcoach transportation to Disney Theme Parks
- Official Walt Disney World® hotel.
Hilton CleanStay with Lysol Protection
Our Commitment to You
Your health and safety continue to be our top priority. Hilton has developed a global program introducing a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection: Hilton CleanStay™ with Lysol protection. Hilton CleanStay builds upon Hilton’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use, to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out.
Add an extra measure of assurance by placing a room seal on doors to indicate to guests that their room has not been accessed since being thoroughly cleaned.
Extra disinfection of the most frequently touched guests room areas – light switches, door handles, TV remotes, thermostats and more.
Guests can check-in, choose their room, access their room with a digital room key and check-out using their mobile devices through the Hilton Honors mobile app at participating hotels. Hilton will continue to expand its Digital Key capabilities to common doors and access points throughout the hotels.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we are requiring face coverings in all indoor public areas of all our hotels throughout the U.S. for guests and Team Members. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving you.